All chicken scratch by Bryan Villarin.
- A Day in the Life of a Happiness Engineer: October 10, 2014 October 11, 2014I considered today as self–imposed crunch time because I’m back to “normal” next week. Unresolved posts summary October 6, 2014: 69 unresolved, oldest at 1y 5w. October 10, 2014: 5 unresolved, oldest at 29w 1d1. Resolved posts: 64! Here are a few other things I did: Spent about 45 minutes reviewing my options and booking […]Bryan Villarin
- A Day in the Life of a Happiness Engineer: October 8, 2014 October 9, 2014Having a headache for most of the afternoon, I powered through as best I could. One of my goals for this week is to process unresolved posts, which means: Determine the next action(s), and do them (if possible). If I can’t move it forward, ping the appropriate people. If there’s nothing else to be done, […]Bryan Villarin
- A Day in the Life of a Happiness Engineer: October 7, 2014 October 8, 201406:55 — One of the cats are scratching at the foot of the bed (box spring, perhaps). I heat up leftovers from last night, make two “shots” of coffee with my AeroPress, and eat breakfast while listening to an episode of Overtired. (Keep up the great work, Christina and Brett! Haiku Decisis is really epic, and […]Bryan Villarin
- A Day in Life of a Happiness Engineer: October 6, 2014 October 7, 2014You’re joining me for two journeys: posting each day this week for a series called “Day in the Life”, and a week without dealing with our ticket queues1. I woke up around 06:30 earlier than usual for a synchronous Slack chat with a couple of coworkers — Albuquerque, NM, and Budapest, Hungary — regarding a side […]Bryan Villarin
- Years later October 3, 2014I think I was an intense gamer as a child. When I had free time, I loved my Gameboy, Nintendo and Super Nintendo. My fingers got really sore from hours of playing Street Fighter 2. If I was at my godparents’ house, I’ll admit to being fidgety while my godfather watched a documentary or NFL […]Bryan Villarin
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
bryanvillarin's photos on Flickr